- Automatically detach kernel HID module.
Thanks to Feng-Cheng Chang for noticing and patching.
- PDF support:
Use libpoppler to load a pdf background.
Allow to export documents together with the background to pdf.
- Keyword support:
Added support for document tags, or keywords. They can be edited in the
'save as' dialog, or via ctrl-k. The keywords are shown as preview in
the 'open' dialog.
Use cairo to do painting and drawing.
- Document handling:
Pages can be deleted from documents.
Documents can be concatenated.
The pen endpoint can be used for the mouse, too. This is of advantage on
some pens which provide more functionality for the pen endpoint. This
behavior can be obtained via conditional compilation (set
USE_PEN_ENDPOINT_FOR_MOUSE to 1 in application.h).
- Compilable with both libusb-0.1 or libusb-1.0.
- New configure script based on autoconf.
- Some minor, internal fixes.
- Created a manpage.
- First public version.
- All basic functionality provided by the hardware is supported and can be
run from the GUI.
The simple drawing program also provides all necessary functionality for
creating, viewing, saving and opening documents.